Summer can be a hectic time for parents planning summer activities for their kids. For those who would like to be involved in the summer camps but have conflicting schedules, we offer our junior programs and summer golf camps in a variety of different ways.
Attending a golf camp at Big Sky Golf allows your child to experience the very best golfing in the Sea to Sky corridor, while taking in the breathtaking views of Pemberton's Mt. Currie!
2023 Summer Golf Camp
Our two-day half-day schools will include golf instruction for junior golfers which focuses on fundamentals, safety, etiquette, rules, and fun! Our daily activities include instruction, a max 6 to 1 student to instructor ratio, fun skill-building activities & on-course play on our Academy Course.
$229 + tax (per camp, per golfer)
|Camp #1||July 5th & 6th||Camp #5||August 2nd & 3rd|
|Camp #2||July 12th & 13th||Camp #6||August 9th & 10th|
|Camp #3||July 19th & 20th||Camp #7||August 16th & 17th|
|Camp #4||July 26th & 27th||Camp #8||August 23rd & 24th|
- Camps will take place from 8:30AM-12:30PM
- Lunch is included, however, campers are encouraged to bring additional snacks & drinks
- Students will be taught golf’s basic fundaments as well as safety, rules & etiquette
- SNAG golf teaching tools enable a fun perspective on learning
- Rental Equipment is available on a complimentary basis if needed
Private Junior Lessons
45 minutes of one-on-one personalized instruction. Immediate feedback & swing prescriptions to implement into your practice.
$79 (per lesson)
$219 (3 lessons)
$349 (5 lessons)